- Parking enforcement begins 7:00am Monday and continues through 4:30pm Friday. (No permits are required from 4:30pm Friday through 7:00am Monday.) Faculty and staff are required to have a valid permit at all times.
- Disabled parking and illegal parking are enforced at all times.
- Parking permits and daily parking permits are required at all District locations. Permits bought at one campus are honored at all District property locations.
- Motorcycles are not required to have a permit. However, motorcycles must be parked in labeled Motorcycle Parking areas. Administrative Procedure 6750 Parking
Purchase a Permit
Permits can only be purchased on-line. Follow the steps below and click on the link:
- Go to WebAdvisor: Valley College | Crafton Hills
- Click on "Log In"
- Enter your user ID and password
- Click on the appropriate box; e.g. "Current Student," or "Employee"
Under the "Student Information" tab or the "Employee Information" tab click the appropriate campus; e.g. "SB Valley Parking decal" or "Crafton Hills College Parking Permit"
- Update and/or verify your current contact information. Based on the given information you will receive campus alerts via text, cell phone, home phone or email.
Daily Parking Permits
Daily parking permits may be purchased on campus for $3.00 for the entire day.
At SBVC, Ticket Vending Machines are located in Parking Lots 1, 5, 7, 8, and 9.
At CHC, Ticket Vending Machines are located in Parking Lots A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K.
- There will be no citing in student lots for the first two weeks of school. Citing in staff lots begins the first day of school. Citing in student parking begins:
Fall 2019 Parking Enforcement Dates
- Fall Semester- one week grace period for student parking lots only starting August 13th
- August 23rd Citing begins
Free Off-Campus Parking Near Crafton Hills
Click for more information to avoid the Parking Crunch
Ordinance Restricts Parking On Neighborhood Streets In Front Of Resident's Homes
Please click the link for additional information regarding this change, and a map of the affected boundaries. You are subject to citation if parked in front of a residence on the boarding streets of Valley College.
Ride Free. Park Safe.
Click here to find out how.
Parking On Campus.
It is important to be familiar with the different types of signs you will encounter on campus.
Parking is designated as student or staff.
Disabled parking is available. A disabled placard and permit are both required. Click here for further.
Daily parking permits may be bought on campus, SBVC lots 1, 5 7, 8, 9 and 11. and for CHC lots A through K.
The speed limit in parking lots is 5 mph. On roadways and streets, obey the posted signs.
And please remember, pedestrians always have the right of way.